► FREE COURSE – 5 Learning Mistakes Software Developers Make ◄
► SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL ◄
If You want to become a successful software developer, you need to be around a community that empowers you. Subscribe to Simple Programmer:
► THE COMPLETE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER’S CAREER GUIDE ◄
Get #1 bestselling book, The Complete Software Developer’s Career Guide https://simpleprogrammer.com/careerguide-yt
► Perennial Seller (Book Review)◄
Rian Holiday is definitely one of my favorite authors from all time. His books were definitely one of best I’ve read. He recently wrote a very good book, called “Perennial Seller” and I decided to take it a shot.
Here is the book description, extracted from Amazon:
” Bestselling author and marketer Ryan Holiday calls such works and artists perennial sellers. How do they endure and thrive while most books, movies, songs, video games, and pieces of art disappear quickly after initial success? How can we create and market creative works that achieve longevity?
Holiday explores this mystery by drawing on his extensive experience working with businesses and creators such as Google, American Apparel, and the author John Grisham, as well as his interviews with the minds behind some of the greatest perennial sellers of our time. His fascinating examples include:
• Rick Rubin, producer for Adele, Jay-Z, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers, who teaches his artists to push past short-term thinking and root their work in long-term inspiration.
• Tim Ferriss, whose books have sold millions of copies, in part because he rigorously tests every element of his work to see what generates the strongest response.
• Seinfeld, which managed to capture both the essence of the nineties and timeless themes to become a modern classic.
• Harper Lee, who transformed a muddled manuscript into To Kill a Mockingbird with the help of the right editor and feedback.
• Winston Churchill, Stefan Zweig, and Lady Gaga, who each learned the essential tenets of building a platform of loyal, dedicated supporters.
Holiday reveals that the key to success for many perennial sellers is that their creators don’t distinguish between the making and the marketing. The product’s purpose and audience are in the creator’s mind from day one. By thinking holistically about the relationship between their audience and their work, creators of all kinds improve the chances that their offerings will stand the test of time.”
Perennial Seller: https://simpleprogrammer.com/perennialseller
The Obstacle Is The Way: https://simpleprogrammer.com/obstacleway
The Complete Software Developer’s Career Guide: https://simpleprogrammer.com/career-guide-yt
Soft Skills: http://simpleprogrammer.com/softskills
► BUY “TRUST THE PROCESS” SHIRT ◄
Buy “Trust The Process” Shirt and remember this powerful concept that can literally transform your life:
► SUBSCRIBE TO OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER ◄
This is the best way to have the BEST programming career tips delivered to your inbox, simple and easy.
► LINKS YOU MIGHT LIKE ◄
Simple Programmer Website: http://simpleprogrammer.com/
PATREON PAGE: https://www.patreon.com/simpleprogrammer
How To Market Yourself Course: http://simpleprogrammer.com/howtomarketyourself
10 Steps To Learn Anything Quickly Course: http://simpleprogrammer.com/10stepstolearn
Soft Skills Book: http://simpleprogrammer.com/softskills
FREE Blogging Course: http://simpleprogrammer.com/blog-course
Buy Simple Programmer SHIRT: https://store.simpleprogrammer.com/
Coaching Services: https://simpleprogrammer.com/coaching-services/
If you have a question, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org